Saturday 9 June 2012

Day 86 - SO HOT HOT HOT - DO NOT visit a Therapist!

My blog is in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care... if you are enjoying reading it... you can donate on the following page.. thank you so much for your valued support & happy reading!


http://www.justgiving.com/beth-routt




Happy Reading - OMG HE IS SO HOT...... 

I feel I can't breathe and it is nothing to do with wearing two bras!!! Hold on a sec. I have to go, my phone is ringing, I have a call from Christian!!!! 


Back now -  just told Christian that I have been looking everywhere for a grey silk tie but can only find a grey smelly sock.....

CHRISTIAN GREY

Photo: CHRISTIAN GREY

YOU CAN JUST HERE HIM, CAN'T YOU?   LATER'S BABY - he was whispering this in my ear last night!  XXX




So, just to take the romance out of it all today, this is what I received in the post... the most excitement I get these days is when someone pokes me on facebook... I don't have a drawer full of toys or even a Red Room or silk ties, I just have a SHE WEE... or to be more precise, a WHIZ.. to WAZ with.  It is a great invention that make's us ladies pee like a man!  Now, we have everything.  I thought this might be a good idea for peeing over the side of the Great Wall!  Rather than having my trousers around my ankles and bearing my bum for all to see, you just put this thing securely/snugly against your "Inner Goddess", keeping the nozzle pointing downwards (it says on the instructions), I guess if it pointed upwards you would pee in your face and that won't do! It also says that you shouldn't share your WHIZ with anyone else... no fun in that either then! They also advise that you try it in the comfort of your own home before taking it on the road!  In the shower yuck!  It also has an extension... now we have what men have AND MORE!!! Christian Grey, eat you heart out.



Because it is hydrophobic it can be flicked dry (no need to rinse it each time) and the antibacterial properties of the material from which it is made allow the device to be re-used over and over with no degradation in its hygienic properties.
The Freedom is a soft and gentle, ingenious device and it allows women of all ages to wee in a standing up, sitting down or lying position without undressing. The Freedom means no more waiting, squatting holding on or hiding. Called a urine guide (also referred to as urine disposer or portable loo) its carefully (and cleverly) designed highly flexible lily shape fits comfortably the outer curves of the human body and is externally held against the groin. Once you start, nature and gravity do the rest. Urine is directed away from the body so there are no flowbacks (unless of course if you are lying down.. surely???), splashes or spills, you don't even have to remove outer or under clothing.


My next arrival in the post today was my walking sticks... especially designed for women!  The handle is all soft and squidgy and they are ultra light weight - they even have suspension to help the knees!










Then this, the Zappa Click.. It looked quite big in the picture but it is a tiny little gun that you press and it releases an electric shock that is supposed to stop the itching of bites!  I tried it on Savannah's backside a few times with the aid of Craig (now that was funny) but whether it stopped the itching I don't know... lol









Our camping trip to Brighton with 17 families was cancelled this weekend due to the weather conditions, wind and flood warnings, however, Savannah was most upset, so Craig has taken her to the campsite with enough luggage for about three weeks.  They even took a compass that neither of them have a clue how to use.

This is the text they sent me last night 

"Sitting in tent eating bagels (sounds normal but wait) No knife to cut them so using a bottle opener.  Had chicken on them that tasted like crap so bought mayo but we got a jar instead of a squeezy bottle because it was cheaper but and used bottle opener to spread it on! Had no plate so used the pringles lid - Now going on a hike to explore nature in the dark, taking the compass so we wont get lost!"

Followed by;

"Fell in quick sand, torch from phone flickering and very scary, almost peed pants (Craig that is), didn't know which way was North so compass useless.  Going to have BBQ later - Veggie Burgers!
Sitting in the sun - weather is beautiful". Going on a 5 miles walk tomorrow with friend we met!




Afternoon

Today I had Eight children over for a craft afternoon to raise money for Marie Curie... it was fantastic, they made mirrors from every medium they could lay their hands on, boxes with buttons, painted Roses and I taught them how to draw animals!  I have glitter and paint everywhere and love it!

If you would like to book on one of my crafty days, please email me at bethany@soverycrafty.com.  My website is www.soverycrafty.com if you would like to view some of my personalised gifts for sale.

AMERICAN FAMILY

Chatted to my lovely Brother-in-Law Scott today, he makes me laugh so much, (I think he got all the sense of humor genes), 18 years later and they are still saving up to come and see me!  They could have walked here by now! Also chatted to Bryan my nephew, who had his graduation yesterday (Congratulations) and Joshua who I couldn't quite believe was 20 and my Sister-in-Law Sherri, I put down the phone and cried. I love them all very much.  They are always in my hearts... incidentally Sherri have you read 50 Shades of Grey yet? xxx

Time to get young Cassidy into bed and to catch up on my reading... was going to give Book No.2 to my neighbour who is desperate for it but since I saw the photo of Mr G. I have decided to keep on reading! One can always live in hope!






If you would like to book on one of my crafty days for Marie Curie Cancer Care, please email me at bethany@soverycrafty.com 
 www.soverycrafty.com 
Personalised Gifts for Children

5 comments:

  1. Saira Naqvi-Rasool posted on your Wall
    "I can't ever seem to post on your blog so just wanted to let you know that I love love love reading them :-) keep up the good work xx ps we love our hair brushes, thank you! Oh & in case you were wondering whether Saheed had a bit on the side after purchasing an extra one - it was for my sister lol. Xxx "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Bethany,
    Just wanted to say thank you soooooooooo much for Abbie’s lovely hairbrush & the purple holder with the purple sparkly butterfly ~ she was so happy its absolutely lovely and just what she wanted that fits so perfectly in her bedroom! Also she wanted to say thank you for the lovely butterfly hair clip.
    What great, efficient, quick service you provide with a wonderful product at the end too!
    Thanks again
    Kind regards,
    Sue & Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael Shorrock Wow!
    20 hours ago via mobile · Like

    Rachael Shorrock Just read yesterday's blog and this preety boy would not have the gumption to fit the role. Loving the camping/ compass antics. Today i will learn to use a compass. Jason is stunned that i don't know already....
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Bone, you can be part of my net community anytime :)

    ReplyDelete