Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day 102

The Summer holidays are going quickly this year, I am not sure if it is all the excitement of the Olympics and some fantastic days out but it has been fun.  We haven't had anything in the way of a big holiday, just some fun times.  I took Cassidy on the London Eye and we walked around soaking in the Olympic atmosphere. 
Cassidy and Chloe















On our journey home she made me smile... I told her a little about Sherlock Holmes at Bakers Street and asked if she knew what he had in his mouth.... "Oh," she said, is it one of those bubble blowers?"


I was going to climb up Ben Nevis and Mount Snowdon at the weekend but opted for my original plan of visiting Sarah at the seaside!  I gave it some careful consideration and lying on the beach in this beautiful weather swayed my decision.  It would have been excellent practice for the Great Wall but I haven't really done much practice apart from a few stairs at the station that nearly killed me and, more importantly, I still haven't mastered the She Wee (It has some kind of valve on it that I can't seem to move - it will make an awful mess if I can't figure it out).

However, it was a very productive weekend.  Being unable to loose any weight and thinking that if I was a stone lighter, I would be able to bound up the steps of the Great Wall ... I asked Sarah for some advice.  She has been a Herbalife Guru for over 15 years and if she wasn't able to help me loose weight  then nobody could.  She took me and Luke in hand and we have come away ready and armed!

This morning, I shook my Herbalife chocolate milkshake ALL over the kitchen, I forgot to hold onto the little plastic bit on the top of my posh little shakey bottle thingy and it flew merrily all over my newly painted kitchen!!!

Then, distracted by a phone call, I left the shake standing, when I went back to it, it was kinda solid and congealed!!!  However, I added copious amounts of ice, gave it a good careful shake up and drank it down... rather delicious really, not dissimilar to McDonalds Chocolate Milkshake (not that I have ever tried one of them being a Veggie and all!!!!).  So far, five days and as many pounds - Luke too... and, best of all, I don't feel hungry.... It is like a miracle, I have never been on a diet whereby I wasn't starving myself.  This way, we are having a very balanced and nutritious diet and loosing weight. Shake for breakfast, one for lunch and a normal dinner.... not a problem.  I am going to keep this up and intend to loose a stone by the 17th of September.  So proud of Luke too, he is sticking with it and looking good!  Thank you Sarah x

Today, I walked to Ruth's, cycled back... walked to Pinner Station, ran up stairs, changed onto three difference trains, up more stairs, walked up the escalators, went to Chinese Embassy, picked up passport and Visa, walked back down stairs and escalators, back to Pinner and walked home from station... Then, out with Dahlia for fantastic meal at Carluccio's (no pudding!!!! how is that possible??).

Tomorrow is another day !

Been a while since I asked if anyone would like to sponsor me.... so WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SPONSOR ME?  http://www.justgiving.com/beth-routt even if it is just a pound or two... everything helps.. Thank you so much. 

Beth xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well done you! You'll feel so much better for being lighter and stronger. You'll bound along that wall. :)

    ReplyDelete