Tuesday 20 November 2012

Blog 123 - Couple of Videos of China.. enjoy x


Finally managed to find a way to upload a few of my videos from China, with the help of my dear friend Richard who managed to find some hidden files that they were lurking in AND fix my computer that I have been without for two weeks... WE LOVE RICHARD ...

I hope that you enjoy them and they are a great end to my trip and to my China Blogging!

We raised over £117,000.00 for Marie Curie Cancer Care - not only was it the most amazing experience I have ever had, it will make the lives of many people a litter easier.

I just want to thank each and every one of you who have donated towards my challenge and especially to my children who supported me and managed to survive (just) without me for 9 days.

Just to warn you that it sounds like I am having a little too much of a good time in these clips!!!!

My next challenge will be The Grand Canyon, tougher than ever in 2014 - If anyone fancies joining me on this trip - the more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment