Sunday 16 September 2012

Blog 109 - ONE MORE SLEEP! and I have peed myself!



The excitement is killing me!  I am all packed and ready to go... had a phone call from Sarah to remind me to practice with the She Wee..... unpacked it and took it into the toilet!  Five children in the bedroom playing and me in the loo with the strange thing that I need to figure out!.. I thought that I would first practice by peeing into the toilet, there I stood, with this thing that looked like a thin purple willy sticking out of my lady parts and suddenly I felt something warm and wet trickling down my leg and into my socks and all over the toilet floor!  Yep, it had leaked, I tried to hold it firmly to the place that I thought it needed holding firmly but obviously I was doing something wrong.  I then had to strip off and see if I could duck into my bedroom without any of the five teenagers spotting me!  I waited for a quiet moment and zoomed out with my bum akimbo leaving my sodden clothes all over the floor.

Nigel said "it isn't a sex toy!!!"
I know, I thought,... wait for Mum, there is little she doesn't know about that department and she would figure it out in a minute.  I handed her the device as she rang on the door and never one to pass on a chance to pee, she took herself into the loo.  Success.. apparently, I had the thing the wrong way round!  I asked Mum how it felt and she was rather pleased with herself that she managed to "pee like a man", (there is nothing that us women can't do now!!!).


Now, I am bursting for the loo and I too want to pee like a man and I am quite prepared to give it another go...  I am slightly concerned that I am needing to go too badly and that the pressure would create an overflow but it must be done... here goes.................

For goodness sake... better? yes, having it pointing in a downward flow does seem to be an improvement.. but I have still got pee all over the front of my jeans and down my leg and from having all my washing done and dusted, I now have two pairs of jeans, two pairs of socks, knickers and the toilet to clean yet again!!!  I think I need a lesson in anatomy cause this thing doesn't work for me... will try again later.. more water and of course.... Thank you Sarah for the best "tip" yet xxx

THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS... I AM NOT TAKING IT WITH ME.... NOW HAVE YET ANOTHER PAIR OF KNICKERS TO WASH AND A PAIR OF JOGGERS!!! IT IS OFFICIALLY NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO PEE LIKE A MAN!!!!! 

Having read this out to the Judith and the kids, Luke said "can I try it?  Oh, no, I am already a man!!"  Savannah has now taken it into the loo and is trying to use the now, communal she wee.. I wonder how she will get on? 

This is UNFAIR... the competition is on..... She did is and now my 17 year old daughter is giving me a lesson in anatomy... I will try again before I leave! Wish me luck xxx 

See you all soon and Savannah, Luke & Cassidy, thank you for everything you make me so proud to be your Mother xxx


3 comments:

  1. Jacqueline Paddick oh bethers this made me laugh .have a wonderful trip xx
    56 minutes ago · Like

    Jane Bertram Maybe you should be walking when you use it?! - have a great trip and take some extra trousers - love you xx
    50 minutes ago · Like

    Nadya Basrawi Good luck B, hope you have a wonderful time. Very proud of you, see you when you get back.xxxx
    41 minutes ago via mobile · Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika Jonko and Lelli Tolputt like this.

    Lelli Tolputt Good luck xxxxxx
    31 minutes ago via mobile · Like

    Monika Jonko Ha ha ha!!!! Just wet myself! ; ))))
    Have an amazing trip!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you lots of luck hun!! Cant wait to hear all your stories when you get back especially the she pee!!xx

    ReplyDelete