Sunday 16 September 2012

Day 110 - Up since crack of dawn OFF I GO ! XXX






Good morning all my fellow bloggers... this morning has come around so fast that I am not sure that I have slept at all or really well!  I am bathed (after another mishap with the She Wii) and feeling rather calm.

Thank you all for your kind words of support and help over the past months, this is it... I am off and I am going to go for it.  Feeling fitter than ever (don't laugh Ruth, I was really really unfit before!!!), packed and just waiting for the kids to wake up!

If you are passing.... check on kids with food parcel! However, don't feed them too well or they wont want me home.

Type this link into your browser, enter your postcode and you will see me go by your street on my plane.


Love you all and I will try to "Blog from the Wall"

Keep safe, well and happy and stories to tell on my return.

Thank you again to all my beautiful friends and family who have been so supportive and helped me to make this happy... x  Zai Jien

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I don't even really know you. Having met Savannah at a Geocaching camp some months ago I heard all about your trip along "The Wall". Strangely enough I was just thinking this afternoon, it probably is about the time you are due to head off and lo and behold when I look on your blog there you are flying off to your adventure abroad. I do hope that you have a fantastic memorable trip and achieve all that you hope to.... including mastering that blasted shee wee. :)

    ReplyDelete