Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 2


DAY 2 -  11st 2oz - 24TH February 2012

Walked Cassidy to school, it was tough up the hill at first but then after a little help from my six year old I began to get into the swing of it.  At school then march on home, via Massimo the new Portuguese Coffee Shop that sells cakes to die for.. a little one won’t hurt with a Cappuccino surely... a skinny one!
Right, now get some work done on the website for my So Very Crafty Company that it doing reasonably well and then I have a little think about the possibility of going back to bed! No chance, housework follows, hovering the stairs rapidly with mucho gusto and doing a painting suitable for any Art Gallery! Not. A little interlude with a friend, quick drive to get car filled up with Petrol (not that I am going to be using it), then off to collect the kids from school..... via Ruth’s house – yes, I walked all the way took me 20 minutes.  Had a cup of tea and a handful of crunchy nut cornflakes and then, cause we chatted so much, she gave me a lift to the school! Ops, I was meant to walk.  Collected Henry too and went to the park with them for a while.  Walked back home, had a handful of the most delicious biscuits ever (I knew I shouldn’t have bought them) and a nice cuppa.

After tea, I ran up the stairs with the kids, again and again and again, kids did 103 odd ups and downs and I managed 32, not too bad for an old girl and it was a laugh, I felt the burn... haven’t felt the burn in quite a while.. so to speak!

Pasta for dinner, another cookie and more tea! Two apples (that was good) and I am starving!  I think, kids to bed then TV with the rest of the cookies yum yum.... and I really going to do this? All I can think about is food... was supposed to go to the gym with Rachel but she never called.. or maybe she did, I didn’t check my phone as usual.

Question of the day:  Why do I have to eat the whole packet of biscuits?

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, if only you had a friend who knew about these things,who had 15 years' experience in health and nutrition, who could help you make the little changes that would make all the difference....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, do you know anyone? HELLLLLP XXX I had some egg.. what more do you want?

    ReplyDelete