Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 6


DAY 6 – Tuesday 28th February 2012: Can’t be arsed to weigh myself – too depressing!

Blood pressure very high! 178/97 – that is with the tablets! Ops, best make an appointment at the doctor, don’t want to be working my heart too hard without even going up the stairs (or indeed walking hundreds even thousands of steps up hill! LOL

Had a day with my friend Les today, we went into London for his birthday and walked along the Thames.  Up and down escalators, not, I may add, letting them do the work for me, I walked up.  We walked from the Embankment right through to Tower Bridge which from the AA Route Planner, is 2.7 Miles, we walked there, other bridges and back again – obviously stopped for a nice health lunch, a chocolate brownie and a few coffee’s but, it was his birthday!!!  It was fantastic, I loved every minute of our day and felt that tomorrow I could rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment