Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 88 - Ode to my Dentist!

Old style burr grinder

Ode to my dentist



It isn't often you find a dentist
A gem, an angel, a rose
It isn't often you find a dentist
that you like looking up her nose!

So lovely with your children
That really is quite rare
They fight for first position
in the dentist chair

But now my dentist's leaving
the new one's quite aloof
I'm not so happy, I want to cry
Don't want her to fix my tooth!

So Sarah, this is an ode
a little Beth reminder
of all the stories that we shared
of saw's and the coffee grinder

So off you go back home
to your home town N.Z
Next time i'm in the dentist chair
you'll be tucked up in bed.

Be happy, don't forget us
use facebook, email, flicker
If you are very well behaved
I may post you a little a sticker!

1 comment:

  1. Can't find a dentist? "Not our problem, I would suggest you to visit my site..

    find a dentist

    ReplyDelete