Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 72 - Recharging and Boob Reduction


I had the appointment with my consultant today and as I entered the room he asked me to strip off (get my boobs out!)  After an examination and the most action I have had in a while, he gets his knife and very long needle and injects the implant into my right hip/buttock!  Slight prick... hmmmm.  We have a little light conversation about the Great Wall of China whilst he cuts into my skin and I commented on the fact that I felt like a Duracell Bunny whose batteries were indeed very low! His reply was "it just wont do to have a bunny with low batteries".

He read my blog after I mentioned that he was staring in the "I found my Knickers" episode and wouldn't let me leave the consultation room until I shared the link address with him.  It made me laugh out loud when he read "My Consultant has very little, if any, bedside manner",  I was so embarrassed but somewhat bemused that he would question my judgement.  However, I did leave with £20.00 sponsorship for Marie Curie and a bill for £300!!!!

This man, however, saved my life - quite literally, he worked wonders and ventured to parts that others refused to reach.  Mr Sheridan, if you are reading the follow up, thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me, a year ago the Great Wall of China or indeed just walking up my stairs was a challenge in itself.  The six monthly visits to see you are also very worthwhile, not only for the camaraderie but for re-charging my batteries and making me feel human again. (not that I would be throwing away my bunny ears of course).


This is NOT Savannah
In the evening Luke took me and the girls out for Dinner, how lovely is that.  He wanted to spend some of him birthday money to treat us.  We had a great time and an interesting conversation with Savannah who was asking me if I would pay for her to have a boob reduction.  She commented that they were getting bigger by the day and that one was bigger than the other, Luke said "What, by, a Metric Tonne?" I do think that you could sail away in her bra's, now GG's.  Cassidy commented that she enjoys jumping on them when she is bored!

N.B. This has been proof read by Savannah before Publishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment