Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 78 - Red or Dead?

OK, so, still no snake, we have just about covered every inch of the room and even left out a mouse trap... literally... where can he be?  I have some friends that will NEVER come over to our house again unless he is found... do you think this is where the big snakes come from when they escape and go under the floor boards in search of mice?  Well, the cats are too old to hunt so may be he will be a good substitute... if anyone is particularly good at hunting, please can you pop in!

Walked to Ruth's with Luke today and back again, stopping off of course for tea that turned into a beer.  They now have a very cute little kitten called Domino that they picked him up from my friend Caroline yesterday.  He is desperately beautiful and a very lucky little thing to be part of their family !!!


7 week old Domino
So other events were my Mummy's birthday yesterday, she was feeling well enough thank goodness, to go out for lunch and then back to mine for her cake (Massimo custard tarts with candles in - what else!) and many orders for So Very Crafty made and posted.

Don't forget that I will be drawing the raffle at The Pinner Arms on the 3rd of June and will be there from 3 - 5, there will be an excellent live band and So Very Crafty too! So please feel free to come along for a few hours of fun with or without the kids, all welcome!  Entrance is free.

Suits me huh!
I am now sitting in the office semi naked, with my hair bathed in a red colour that could stop traffic and the door bell has just gone! A host of Savannah's friends (and the guy she can't stop thinking about... shushhh) all wanting to come to say helloooo to me..... hmmm, it could put this chap off for life along with all her friends!  When rinsing this stuff out it really looks like a blood bath.... I feel a prank coming on!

Here is hoping that tomorrow is another glorious day!  

I will walk up the stairs 20 times before going to bed to read my oh so rude book!  Night for now xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment