Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 80 - 16 Kids & Karaoke Bar



Well, that was fun, I took 16 kids to the SYNC Bar for a taste of Karaoke, they loved it, they put on wigs and played with blow up guitars and sang their hearts out to the music, as they sang the coloured lights flashed in time with the music and they were in heaven.... louder and louder until it was completely inaudible.  Luckily it is all sound proofed so the other punters were not disturbed...

Back across the road for tea and a host of sandwiches and yummy food awaited them.  I bought some of those fab bubble tubes that you open and sway in the wind to make massive bubbles, 16 children in the garden all doing this was fantastic, there were bubbles everywhere and we wondered whose would fly the highest without popping!

Dahlia however, during the frivolities was hiding away reading her book (No.2 of 50 Shades of Gray) which she is totally addicted to.  As her two year old was mixing beautifully with the older kids, making them all laugh, microphone in hand, singing along merrily, Dahlia was sunning herself outside deep in her book!  I have become a bit bored with it to be honest, bored or jealous, I am not too sure, I am fed up with Anastasia referring to her "inner goddess" talking to her all the time (whose does that?), I mean, proper conversation - not only that, she talks back to it!!!

So, after all Mums & Dads had a wee dram of Pimms & Lemonade in the sun, most children left, only Brandon and Katie who are sleeping over again, it is like I have six children really but they are all happy chatting and to hear them giggling is the best noise you could ever hear, it is a natural high.  Girls all snuggled down with their snuggle buddies (Cassidy has a Unicorn and Katie a Monkey), Luke and Brandon, Savannah and "Guest who shall be nameless" in the garden and I may even be able to read another chapter of my book only for some reason................... I am shattered!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment