Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 77 - Has anyone seen a rather large Corn Snake?


Taken with her new camera
Was Cassidy's birthday yesterday and she had a lovely day at school, I got some little Lindt teddies for her to take in for her class mates and they went down a treat.  It is funny, just 7 and she seems more grown up somehow.

We went out for a family meal at Pizza Express and she just constantly made us laugh, she asked Luke what the ugly thing was on his neck....... then said "Oh, it is your head!" cheeky but mildly amuzing.

Today, I felt that a walk was in order, dropped Cassidy off at school and walked around to Ruth's for breakfast, did a bit of stripping of her wallpaper and then back through Pinner home... I am feeling like I haven't done any proper exercise all week and just can't get the enthusiasm going.

This afternoon, after completing many internet orders, I tried hard to get a few minutes to myself in order to read my book, but it is quite impossible, still only on the 200th page (with obvious distractions) I just can't seem to find the time, I have decided that the best way to get your child's attention is by relaxing on the bed looking comfortable!  I can hear my Mum saying "it is your fault, just close the door and ignore them", the trouble is with being a parent that by the time you are experienced, you are unemployed!!!!!!

Tango!!! On the loose!
On route through Pinner I went to buy food for the snake today (it is wrong and I hate it but the thing has to eat)... spent £21 on a new bulb for him too.  Went into Luke's room, fitted up the light, all working and in good order, fantastic, popped back downstairs to get the little frozen mouse, back to Luke's room and NO SNAKE!!! I hadn't closed it properly and the bugger has escaped... I have pulled Luke's room apart trying to find him but no joy..... So, I have a hungry snake on the loose - best keep an eye on the Hamster!!!

Now, the whole day has passed and still no sign of Tango, I have searched just about every inch of Luke's room and now wondering if he has ventured further!  I keep seeing those bullets from Luke's Nerf gun lying all around the house and keep thinking that I have found him!!

Today I heard back from the Royal Academy, after much consideration and viewing 11,000 works of art, they have decided not to include my paintings in their Summer Exhibition.  Obviously they don't know talent when they see it... lol, I would have been more amazed if they had of accepted them... they were rubbish! But it was fun giving it a go.  I have been asked to put them up at the Dental Surgery for sale - obviously when people are pumped full of Lidocaine and epinepherine then they may even think they are quite good!

Right, more orders to complete - have a good night my lovely people and if anyone can help me with not eating Cake then I will be very grateful......

3 comments:

  1. How come you can spell those drugs so accurately? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you mummy hahahaaa...



    love you


    love cass...

    ReplyDelete