Thursday 31 May 2012

Day 82 - Cyprus V's China

I am fed up of the nagging, "where's your blog, where's your blog" (where's ya keys, where's ya phone) - the teenagers and the friends are driving me crazy to write my blog.... other's feel that they may have to subscribe to the Daily Mail again as I haven't been consistent.... However, tonight, after a couple of beers, I am going to attempt "the blog".


So, my very lucky 13 year old boy is going on holiday to Cyprus on Saturday with his best friend - he is flying Club Class and staying in the best hotel in the country!!!! Thanks to his lovely Mum and Nick, he will be flying off in luxury and staying in a five star hotel to die for...

So....

Luke's Club Class to Cypress


My flight to China

Luke's Hotel

My Hotel

Luke's Dining Table
I'll be lucky to find a box.... luxury!

My Bathroom Facilities



Luke's Bathroom Facilities


Luke's view from bedroom window

My view for 9 Days!





He is so excited, I gave him some money for flip flops!!

Work today was cool, I sold some raffle tickets and had a meeting to help the others in my team raise some money.... 

Tonight out with the girlies, had a few bottles of something I can't remember, chatted about "The Book" and realised that I am not the only one who is fed up with Anastasia having deep conversations with her Inner Goddess but also there seems to be a limit on the amount of times she can mention feeling the warmth of Mr Gray's shaft!!! However, I do feel that a little trip to Tesco to buy book Number 2 coming on!  Well, there is no action anywhere else so I will have to bask in hers I guess (or his)!!!!

Don't forget Sunday - 2pm till 4pm at The Pinner Arms
Families Welcome
Live Band
& Me! 




1 comment:

  1. Dave Woodhouse and Rachael Shorrock like this.

    Rachael Shorrock A good laugh to kick off the bank holiday w.end. who am i kidding, havent been @ wrk all week and i have the tennis top stripy tan to prove it xx
    15 hours ago via mobile · Like

    ReplyDelete