Monday 2 April 2012

Day 40 - Welcome Freddie

Message from Cassidy.....

my lovely mummy gave me a snowball hamster. it is adorable and I called it Freddie. it is so cute I could hug it all day. my big sister will not leave it alone because it is so cute. here is a lovely picture of him that I took with mummys camra!


Cassidy has been so poorly that we found her a little friend, this little chap is so fluffy he was impossible to resist.  He resides in Cassidy's room where she has promised to sleep from now on otherwise Freddie will get lonely.... however, she is back in my bed after being sick again as soon as I got home after work.

No exercise today as day revolved around trips to the doctor and trips to the pet shop.

Aside from the normal activity of sanding down table, cleaning house, making orders, three loads of washing,  hoover house, sort new fish, clean out pond and go to work till 11pm.

 Short blog today as it is looking like it will be another sleepless night for me, Cassidy and Freddie!!!!

Night my beautiful friends x

No comments:

Post a Comment