Sunday 8 April 2012

Day 45 - Pyjama Party & Erotic Chocolate Spread!

Dressed as a Tiger in a "onesey", I jumped in the car to Enfield to my beautiful Dalhia's Birthday Party.

Eleven women, a table full of Turkish food, cocktails and face masks of all different description.

After a feast fit for non vegetarian royalty we attempted to don our face masks.

Monika was first, she chose a calming pack (it will take more than a face pack to calm her down!), it dripped a bit but she expertly applied the sticky liquid to her delicate skin.... "there" she says in her Polish accent "that is how you do it.... Bob is your Uncle Bob!", She laid back on the deck chair with the cucumber slices on her eyes and rested whilst we all attempted to apply our masks.

Nadya was next, her's was Chocolate, I gently applied this to her face, it was like spreading Nutella all over her and it was strangely erotic!  On completion she looked like she had been separated from Maleena at birth.

Maleena's turn, she looked professional with her eye mask and trendy PJ's, she spread the translucent cream over her features with ease and glowed in the candle light!  I do believe she licked Nadya's face as Chocolate dripped from her brow!

My next favourite had to be Tanya, she was like one of the Black and White Minstrels.  Tanya disappeared for a while to plaster all these photos over facebook! Including one of me looking like a giant baby Tiger, growling in the trees!  Best not to search for that one!




My mask was spearmint, very fresh with a touch of the sea!  I was worried that as it dripped into my mouth  my blood pressure would raise considerably due to the high salt content..

The ant-stress remedy
Sumaya made me laugh the most, her face mask was to alleviate stress, she slapped it on and within minutes her face started to burn, then itch, then burn again, she immediately wiped off the muck and her skin beneath was red and blotchy... she threw the packet across the table and yelled "what a bloody waste of a £1 that face mask was, it has ruined my face, I can't believe it!!!!"  She wasn't stressed before the mask went on but she was mighty stressed after.... I found this highly amusing and laughed uncontrollably, tears poured down my face.  This resulted in copious amounts of salt in my eyes, the combination of tears and the taste was almost too much to handle, on removing my mask, not only was I terribly thirsty but my eyes were red and stinging from the contents of the dead sea! Served me right really!


It doesn't really matter what Hana put's on her face
she always looks beautiful!!!

I rule this Nation!





Cup Cake Cake for Birthday Girl x


The Beautiful Sisters 




No comments:

Post a Comment