Monday 16 April 2012

Day 54 - 91%

Wow... added up and banked the money today and the total is outstanding - I was blown away by everyone's generosity.  Now 91% almost at my target and so excited!  It really is heartwarming when people support not only you as a person but also such a worthy Charity...... I can't get too soppy as Jane will fall off her chair laughing (again)!!!

Obviously, if anyone fancies donating online to push me to my target, please feel free... it is the highlight of my day when I see that little blue disk add up all the money to reveal what percentage I am at!  So, GO ON... MAKE MY DAY xxx

http://www.justgiving.com/beth-routt

Didn't go to the gym today... opps, just to sleepy, did manage to have lunch in Massimo, had tuna melt for lunch and left over tuna melt for dinner at 11.15pm... must make a mental note to get some food in the house and start to do some cooking... I did make myself laugh out loud when I was with Judith in Costco the other day... I said "I think I will buy the kids a pizza tonight because I really won't feel like cooking!" Poor things, they have been living off chocolate spread and cereal the past few weeks (well, years actually but whose counting).... I must organize them to go to Mum's this week for some proper food! Hint Hint...... Hi Mum!!!

Work was relatively quiet tonight, poor Jane had the brunt of idiotic retailers and made us laugh out loud as she tried to explain to one of them that it was not possible to print off a report of takings for next Thursday!  She advised it may be a good idea to leave the CCTV on if there are worries of suspicious behavior!!! It was quite remarkable how she stayed so diplomatic throughout the call!

Right, I have now demolished my left over tuna melt, suffered a cup of Earl Grey tea as no PG Tips in the house! and off to bed.... I think tomorrow I need to increase my heart rate.... any ideas?


Welcome to your new improved fundraising page. Find out what's changed and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment