Saturday 21 April 2012

Day 59 Updated.... Lady n Chocolate & The Tennis Game! Revised x




"Hello, Lady," said the Chocolate
"Hello Chocolate", said the Lady

"You want me, Lady, don't you?" said the Chocolate
"You want me! You WANT ME!


"No, Chocolate," said the Lady,
"I do not want you for I am STRONG.
I can resist my FICKLE urges and my FRIVOLOUS desires."

"But you NEED me, Lady," said the Chocolate.
"You know you do!"

"No, Chocolate," said the Lady.
"I do not need you, for the weight that you put onto my THIGHS, my WAIST and my BOTTOM is not worth the satisfaction of the eating."

"Ah," said the Chocolate,
"but think of the rich, SILKY pleasure as I touch your LIPS. 
Think of the dark, velvet SWEETNESS as I melt on your tongue.
"Think of the surge of HAPPINESS as I dissolve inside you and we become ONE!"

"Eat me, Lady, and I will tell no-one. EAT ME! EAT ME!"


"NO!" shouted the Lady.  "Stop! You are CRUEL! it is true, Chocolate, that in eating you there is great PLEASURE.  But after the pleasure there is SICKNESS and there is GUILT, I shall not EAT YOU!"


"But, Lady," said the Chocolate, "being EATEN is the only reason for my existence."

The Chocolate looked at the Lady with an expression of the utmost sorrow and a single TEAR fell to the floor.

"Are you to deny me the REASON for my EXISTENCE?"

Now, the Lady was a lady of great KINDNESS  and COMPASSION, as many ladies are, and she could not help her HEART from going out to the Chocolate. "No, Chocolate", said the Lady, "I would not do that."

And, with a touch of infinite GENTLENESS, the lady picked up the Chocolate and she began to EAT.


And, having eaten the Chocolate, the Lady was overcome by feelings of PLEASURE more WONDERFUL than she had ever know before.

And, henceforth, let ALL ladies know that it is not THEY who need CHOCOLATE for happiness, it is Chocolate that needs THEM.  

And, in eating, they are performing a very great and GENEROUS service indeed.

THE END













No comments:

Post a Comment