Friday 6 April 2012

Day 43 - Woke up next to Dahlia

Bit late for my blog today, so sorry to those who use me instead of their newspaper... (Mandy)...

Just saw how many people read my blog for yesterday, 146... now, what do you think the sudden increase in number was?!!! maybe the "Naughty Little Secret" in the subject page? hmmm, interesting how people respond so readily to "Naughtiness" ... must make a mental note... I may reveal more intimate details to up my ratings in future!!! Hence my subject title today was going to be "Tenna Lady" (guess that won't get too many hits!) but I have just changed it to "Woke up next to Dahlia" I wonder how many people will read today's blog now!!!???

Today I woke next to Dahlia, our evening out last night for her birthday proved to be more that we could handle, she crashed into my bed with eye mask, ear plugs, electric blanket and 6 pilliows, very romantic!! I finished my blog, entered the room and she was fast asleep! How boring....

My dad was really cross with me for weight training at the gym, however, carrying Dahlia's make-up bag up the stairs was far more of a challenge!!!

We were up and at work by 8am and raring to go (not).... after my shift I took my raffle tickets around the Camelot offices and raised £360.00, 5 Camelot Umbrella's and a bottle of Champers! Not bad for a days work.  Everyone was so generous, it gave me a real buzz (it is a while since I had one of those!)

Popped to Jane's on the way home and her kids, Phoebe and Chloe MADE me go for a walk in the woods with Bonnie the dog!  Despite the fact that I was dressed for the office, heels and all, I totted through the trees and down muddy slopes holding onto Phoebe to keep my balance!  We had a few games of Hide & Seek - Jane made like a tree, I hardly noticed her as she posed like a great Oak, it was the flowing blonde hair that gave the game away!  Once again she had me in stitches and the inevitable happened.. Do you think they sell Tenna Lady on the Great Wall?









No comments:

Post a Comment