Thursday 19 April 2012

Day 57 - Megan Fox & Busty Top Trumps!



This morning Luke told me that if you dream about someone, it actually means that they are missing you!  He said that if I were to dream about him or a friend, then you are on their minds!  I pondered on this for a while and Luke pipped up "Megan Fox knows who I am", he raised his eyebrows and gave me a cheeky grin.... is he really only 13?

Work today, sat with Monika and she was in a pretty big panic, she hadn't fed her fish on her iphone for a day or so and she was quite beside herself... "they are all dying, OMG" (remember to say this in a Polish accent),"look at them, they are not looking very happy at all... I must breed them and then sell the dead ones!"  Difficult trying to keep a straight face - especially as in between feeding her fish, she is feeding herself with a whole chicken!!!!  Monika, we all love you x

Over to my lovely friend for dinner tonight, she made a kinda bean curry thing that had a posh name but I cant remember what it was, she also baked me my very bestest cake in the whole world and I just had to have a small sliver chunk!!! it was not possible to resist... I didn't however have any cake with my coffee in Massimo where I went to talk about arranging a Jazz afternoon.

What do you think.... A Sunny Sunday afternoon in Massimo with a live Jazz band, coffee, cakes and good company, a song by Savannah and Lois (who sounds like Frank Sinatra) and all in the aid of Marie Curie... what do you think? £20 a head?  Let me know if you would be interested and I will start arranging.... I obviously am in the need to arranging something!!!!

Before you think that all I do is eat cake, I did work today and finish off these two rocking chairs for twins of four months old...




Must go, I need to confiscate the Top Trumps game that Luke seems to be playing with on his own!!!  It is a traditional game with a different theme of "Boobs", it is comprising of cards that are titled (or tit led) such things like "Juggernauts", Belgian Buns, Hooters, Bean Bags, Bee Stings, Bungees, Fun Bags, Whoppers, Chesticles and such like!!!! He just asked me which card looks like mine!!! Feel a bit mean spoiling his fun but when I saw a card that looked familiar I thought it was necessary!  I would like to think that I go in the category of Perky Posers but more realistically I am a toss up between Dingle Bobbers and Alpine Slopes!!!

On that note, I will love you and leave you...... goodnight xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment