Wednesday 4 April 2012

Day 42 - OK, £70 donation...My naughty secret revealed!!!


I have applied to go on......................... 


DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!



My secret little pleasure is Deal or No Deal, I don't watch any TV except for this when I have a few minutes for lunch... yes, it is sad and yes I have applied to be a contestant !!!! Dahlia was hoping that it would be something along the lines of "I touch myself inappropriately at night" but no.... it is the little red boxes that does it for me these days!  I will be there and I will win £75,000 - just got to be accepted!!! lol

Anyways... stop laughing (and yes Janey you can be in the audience as my +1 - I promise).....

I did a So Very Crafty Show at B.P. today, all fantastic and the evening was spent at the Artichoke in Croxley Green to celebrate Dahlia's birthday.  Fantastic food, great company. 

The girls were very inappropriate about Jane's mussels that she chose off the menu and everyone was pretty much inappropriate about Greg! Nothing much was said that he hadn't actually heard before!

My friends were very merry after the free bottle of Champers I scammed off the staff, poor Jane fell off her shoes and it didn't help much that she didn't wear her glasses and couldn't see a thing! She said "even my eyes can't see"  She was hysterical, it was one of those evenings for me that made me laugh so much that the inevitable happened "a little bit of wee escaped" and I had no alcohol at all!!



Maleena, me and Dahlia
Janey
Dahlia and the wood!


On the way home I had to put Dahlia in the back of the Belingo with my tree (hadn't had time to clear out from the show), she clung to it for dear life for some reason - once again, an inappropriate comment from Gregg!!!

Home, and Dahlia asked if I could help her up the stairs as she was staying the night!  From the luggage I actually thought that she was moving in for the rest of the year.. The bag weighed a tonne!!!  I asked her what on earth was so heavy and didn't believe her when she said "It's just my make up".

Contents of "Boots"





No comments:

Post a Comment