Thursday 12 April 2012

Day 50 - Be Inspired - Truly Inspired!


TRULY AMAZING !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W5mbldTkruM&feature=share <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W5mbldTkruM&feature=share>



I watched this today and cried.  I read through comments on facebook today about people feeling down and miserable, people who felt they were unable face the world, people who think that no-one cares about them.  Sad people who are only 60% happy! Others who have no percentage at all.  I read about people who hate their jobs, their lives and are generally depressed and thought that my blog today should be dedicated to such people and dedicated to Nick Vujicic who is such an amazing inspiration.


Get tissues at the ready THEN post on facebook about how you feel about your life! Click on the link NOW!


“If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?”
“I never met a bitter person who was thankful. Or a thankful person who was bitter.”
― Nick Vujicic
“It's a lie to think you're not good enough. It's a lie to think you're not worth anything.”
― Nick Vujicic
“We can't, and we should not, compare sufferings. We come together as a family of God, hand in hand. And then together coming and standing upon the promises of God, knowing that no matter who you are, no matter what you're going through, that God knows it, He is with you, He is going to pull you through.”
― Nick Vujicic
“If you can't get a miracle, become one.”
― Nick VujicicLife Without Limits
“The challenges in our lives are there to STRENGTHEN our CONVICTIONS. They are NOT there to run us over.”
― Nick Vujicic
“Life without limbs? Or life without limits?”
― Nick Vujicic
“If I fail, I try again, and again, and again”
― Nick Vujicic
“In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter.”
― Nick Vujicic
“Life isn't about having, it's about being. You could surround yourself with all that money can buy, and you'd still be as miserable as a human can be. I know people with perfect bodies who don't have half the happiness I've found. On my journeys I've seen more joy in the slums of Mumbai and the orphanages of Africa than in wealthy gated communities and on sprawling estates worth millions. Why is that? You'll find contentment when your talents and passion are completely engaged, in full force. Recognise instant self-gratification for what it is. Resist the temptation to grab for material objects like the perfect house, the coolest clothes or the hottest car. The if I just had X, I would be happy syndrome is a mass delusion. When you look for happiness in mere objects, they are never enough. Look around. Look within.”
― Nick Vujicic
“...trade the life of self pity, that I was living, for a life of purpose! 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment