Monday 9 April 2012

Day 47 - A Monster in Paris

Young Nyah stayed for a sleep over, so Cassidy a very happy. Nyah is her best "out of school friend" who she doesn't get to see very often...I didn't really hear a peep out of them all night so as a treat I took them to Kids AM Cinema in Harrow.

We watched a pretty bazaar movie about a very large flee called Francoeur, he had a musical talent of monstrous proportions - a flea with a very lovely voice that was frightening the whole of Paris!!!  I couldn't help but think that the Mayor, Commissioner Maynott who wanted to kill Francoeur to increase his popularity could have done with a large bottle of Acclaim!  The kids enjoyed the film but I felt very itchy and uncomfortable!

The rest of our day was quiet, then work for 5pm equally as quiet.  I took 5 calls in 5 hours, must be a record for the Contact Centre.  Jane and I were rather restless with the silence of the night and it resulted in us comparing leg length and foot size!  We had our legs on the desks and sat for a while in wonder at who actually had the longest legs.. as mine go all the way up to my armpits, I was the clear winner, however, she does have very tiny feet and large boobs and we then wondered how she doesn't topple over!  Incidentally, she also has very small, very pretty little ears! I must look up what that might means....


"If you have small ears it just means that, that genetic feature was passed down from one of your parents. It does not symbolize anything at all either"


Except of course, her parents must have had small ears too!

There you go Jane... nothing to worry about!  Now, big boobs is something that I was a little concerned about looking up as I was not too sure what I would have come across... we will just have to say that big boobs mean you will have small feet and possibly little ears that have been inherited.... actually, that kinda works on my Mum too.... must be true!

Home at 11.15, so hungry and nothing to eat in the house, I had a bit of bread with coleslaw and left over Angel delight.... yum... x

Exciting day tomorrow... taking Savannah and Luke to GO APE!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment