Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 62 - It is another nice day for DUCKS!!!



Yet another rainy day which does make it a little difficult to walk comfortably!  I know that it will be more comfortable in the rain that the searing heat of China but still, it does make it hard for me to get into the swing of it!  I did however, walk this morning to take Cass to school then around to my friend for Coffee... we were going to walk into Harrow, it was most definitely on the cards but we kept looking at each other, then at the rain, and back again and on the toss of a coin, we jumped in the car.

I did well, managed to find a small compact travel towel to take with me to China, it is only large enough for one buttock but hey, I only have a small bucket and a bar of soap so I guessed that drying one buttock at a time would be OK.  I also found, at a very good cost of £3.99 a head torch, I resemble a very strange looking baby Darlek (I found a picture of a knitted one that I thought would make my knitting Nora friends, Jackie and Sarah giggle a little).  I hate the Daleks, always have, from very young I would hide behind the sofa when they came to "ex..st....er..minate".  Now, with this thing on my head - especially with the towel not covering very much, I am sure to make my fellow travellers hide behind something!

An Observation

DO NOT, NEVER EVER, HOWEVER MUCH YOU ARE NAGGED BY YOUR CHILD GET A LONG HAIRED HAMSTER!!!

I have warned you now, so DO NOT say I didn't - what a nightmare.. there is sawdust just about everywhere, the little bugger gets it in his fur, then climbs up on the bars and it spills out covering the floor, then Cassidy get's it all over her and then she trails it all down my stairs. So unless you hoover every single day of the week, do not do it!!! I am thinking I might make it sleep on newspaper or in the garden or I could............ no I couldn't!!!

Lovely early evening chatting with lovely friend x then fell asleep at 8pm with Cass! (I think I am still recovering from long 11 mile walk).



No comments:

Post a Comment