Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 56 - "Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option"



“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”  ― Mark Twain


I think I may get this tattooed on my forehead!



I want my Mummy
Up and down the stairs 20 x's before 6am...

Cassidy on getting up and dressing for school say's "I look like a school girl when I go to school!" 


Today is one of those days when I need to watch Nick Vujicic's video again! Went to the doctor and she may as well of told me that Massimo had closed down forever!  I am not allowed Cake anymore!!! Had blood tests for health check in preparation for trekking and Cake is definitely off the menu for health reasons!  Also, she weighed me and I am heavier on her scales than on the scales at the gym and all in all I feel a bit rubbish.  Then, she also said that I had to eat less chocolate, at that point I walked out of the doctor in a huff and WILL NEVER GO BACK!

Emergency phone call from Luke followed with quite an ironic issue... he had trodden on a badge of Cassidy's that she had left of the floor, it had gone into his foot deeply and I needed to rush home like some mad bat woman on speed!  The pin he stepped on was a "Walk to school" badge... how is he going to walk to school now with a punctured foot?

I administered emergency first aid with a plaster and a smidgen of Savalon and Luke went on his merry way to the Park!!! Why, I ask myself do we get sucked into these drama's... I clearly had enough time to drive home calmly and even have a manicure on the way!

It is only very small... Picture is to scale!
Just been sucked in by Savannah offering me a Malteser Bunny... I am so easily swayed... no will power at all... Oh, well, start tomorrow I guess .. yummm x  Judith just arrived for late night chat, we sat in bed drinking tea and I had to share my bunny with her... not my rabbit............ my bunny!!!! lol





No comments:

Post a Comment