Sunday 11 March 2012

Day 17 - Royal Academy

Woke up with a start.... it was 8.55am and at 9am I am supposed to be meeting a crowd of people who are training at Roxbourne Park in Pinner.  I was told to meet them at the scout hut and they would take me with them on their training expedition!  I was clearly late, so put my head back down on my pillow.  I told Cassidy I should be up and at it and she kicked me out of bed saying that she would come with me.

Rushing around like headless chickens we got ourselves together and out of the door by 9.15 (even with cleaned teeth), we jumped in the car and headed to the park... we couldn't find them, they must have left without us.  So, Cassidy and I walked all around the park together, stopping to weave in and out of all the trees and having a go on the swings and all the funky equipment, it was enough of a workout for me.  Actually, Cassidy is an excellent trainer, she made me jog backwards, kick up at my bum and try to touch my knees to my hands.. I was impressed with her skills, she was relentless and she wouldn't let me give in... may take her out with me again next time.  What was lovely, was having the energy and the will to play and run around with her, I think she quite appreciates the new Mum in me.

Later, Cassidy had Abigail's 7th birthday party, she made some beautiful things, decorated a bag and a canvas and had a brilliant time... when we collected her Luke allowed the girls to face paint him, he is such a sport!

I spent the rest of the day titivating the art for the Royal Academy..







No comments:

Post a Comment