Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day 27.... Every muscle in my body hurts!!!

Oh, woke up not really knowing how I was going to "get up".... every muscle ached I could hardly move!

Cassidy better and fit for school so had to try something to get the bones going again, I slid out of bed and landed on all fours!  Literally crawled to the bathroom and slowly stood up, oh dear!  I am like a creaky old lady, Cassidy laughing at me I straighten up, wow! This is a pain that I don't EVER recall having and this was after just one hours workout yesterday - oh boy am I in trouble..

I think today will be more of a day of rest!  Although, I did walk Cassidy to school, then all through Pinner, then to Ruth's for Coffee (no cake, may I add)... and then back through Pinner.

Went into Lidl where I found some fantastic hiking trousers! Brilliant buy, just £9.99 and they unzip at the knee, I got two pairs - light weight and oh how I look the part!  Except for the Ugg boots and thick jumper I had on, I am getting there... also found hiking socks! Roll on China... I'ma Coming!!!
I've gone for the red again!



My friend Les is on his way over this evening, due at 6pm and I have decided that I should dye my hair before he arrives.  Will he be early and see me with a head full of hair colour (you know girls how attractive that look is) or, will he arrive when I am all ready with shiney clean hair and make up?! hmmm, we will have to wait and see.  Time now 5.39pm - still got at least 10 minutes for this stuff to remove the grey, let's hope there is a lot of traffic....

At this point, I must tell all those people who are reading this that used to go to JFS... although this may look like me when I was younger, It really isn't me! Honest, my boobs are far far larger!

Arhhh, fantastic timing, hair done, make-up too and just finished getting dressed as the door bell rung!  Well done that man... dead on time..
We went for a fab dinner at one of my favourite restaurants The Thai Garden in Pinner (that suprised you that it wasn't Massimo huh.. closed this Tuesday!), really delicious meal, fantastic company and a great evening.

Thanks Les x

We Walked home....... circuit at least 2 miles!



No comments:

Post a Comment