Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 20 - I'm a computer genius!

Morning one and all..... two children still home poorly, little Cassidy has croup and Luke sick!

Thanks to my lovely friend I did manage to catch an hour at my class L.A. Fitness in Pinner.  A very charming young man with buns of steel led the class.  We had those weight things again only this week I was the professional, I knew exactly what to do with the big bench thing and the pole.  Note to the wise.. make sure the bench in clicked into place before lying down on it... you get such a fright otherwise!!!

I, somehow managed to get my "just giving" site up today, not sure if it works cause it is still at zero donation!!! That, or nobody wants to donate for me?

http://www.justgiving.com/beth-routt

I also have the invitations all printed and raring to be sold - so, come on you lot.. put your money where your mouth is, it will be a great night.

Raffle prizes are coming along a treat.... so far I have secured

The brand new ipad that is being released next week
A Kindle
M & S Hamper
Waitrose Hamper
Champayne
X-Box & games (or something similar)
Night out for 8 at the SYNC bar to do Karaoke (value of £80.00)
£10 from Tesco (that's a bit lame so I intend to improve on that)

And, I have only just started!  Hope to get the tickets printed in the next day or so, again, if you would like any please just get in touch... you know how.


No comments:

Post a Comment