Friday 23 March 2012

Day 29 Camelot Party!

Got chatted up at the beginning of the evening by a charming man called Wayne who was about half my age!  I joked that he was now my new boyfriend and Jane commented that if I had a new boyfriend called Wayne she would disown me!


However, as the evening progressed, he noticed Monika and Jacqui and I kind of faded into insignificance, both these ladies are beautiful, tall, blonde and drop dead gorgeous!

He asked Monika if she would like to go clubbing one evening, hearing this, I felt a little despondent and told Jane that he didn't ask if I would like to go dancing!!!  Her reply was..... "What would he want to do that for, he is more likely to ask if he can join your crochet class", That was nice, not even a knitting class, it had to be crochet!!! Monika then asked if I actually knew how to crochet..... NO! but I do however, know how to go clubbing!!! I actually felt like Clubbing them to death!

The place looked amazing, the walls were draped in white sheets with fairy lights, there were cocktails lining the counters and waitresses handing out tray fulls of delicious canapes.  There were blue lit chandeliers and seats that looked like massive ice cubes until later in the evening when they changed from glowing white to all different colours (really cool).


Monika was starving and wanted a whole tray of canapes to herself, she followed the poor young waitresses around like she was some kind of stalker!  Every time one of these girls emerged from the kitchen she pounced like a rabid dog - where she puts all this food is nobodies business, she does have very fat feet!

Later in the evening we had chip butties and bacon rolls dolloped with lashings of ketchup..I sat and munched on a chip butty whilst watching the beautiful leggy blondes on the dance floor, my jaws were aching as I tried for at least half an hour to work my way though it, .... it was quite amuzing as the grease dripped down my chin (s), red ketchup spilling onto the white floor and watching the beautiful girls strut their stuff on the dance floor.  As the song "my sex is on fire" came through the speakers I laughed to myself thinking that I had danced so much that I felt that my "Feet were on fire" - I am not sure, but it may be time for me to find a boyfriend!!!!!

Here are a few photos of some of my beautiful friends...... Enjoy









"Rude"
The Rock Band played into the night followed by a fantastic firework display!  Thanks Simon

It was a great night had by all

Thank you
x



No comments:

Post a Comment