Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 22 -Feeling a bit despondent

Hummmm

Feeling slightly like no one wants to sponsor me!  Having just one donation from your Ex Husband and no one else is making me think!!!  Come on guys, even just a £1 would make me smile when I see it go into the account.. they send me a little email to say I have a donation and so far... only one!

May be you are all waiting for an invitation to the gig on the 14th? That could be it?

Here I am, slogging my guts out at the gym, walked almost 3 miles yesterday, feet thumping, head bursting, shoulders aching, two sick children and a partridge in a pear tree, and all I want is a little email to say I have a donation..... 79 people have been reading my blog on a daily basis.. who are you?

So today, third day with no cake and I am feeling a little shaky, I am going to have to go to Massimo to comfort myself seeing as I have no friends :( I am going to cry into a great big cream cake and a lovely cappuccino - at this point I feel it necessary to link you to their face book page... I have asked them to reserve the rest of this cake for me!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Massimo/226269074054120



 I will walk up the stairs, all the way to the top 20 times if I get another donation TODAY!  I promise....... I will even don my gym kit and I wont stop till I am done or (don in!)... that is two flights of stairs, up and down = 1.  Come on Mum, even you would like to see that I am fit enough to do it! Love you all xxx

http://www.justgiving.com/beth-routt

No comments:

Post a Comment