Thursday 15 March 2012

Walked the Great Wall of Pinner!!


Squirrel Trapping Johns Creek
This is what I would have looked like if you would have
seen a photo of me after my climb!

Well, thank you to Gillian, Patricia and "she who does not want to be named in my blog" and their very kind donations.  I have now successfully climbed up my stairs 20 x's (up and down = 1) - my head is thumping, my thighs are shaking, my nose is running, my chest perspiring and it is 10.21pm - the weather is cool, it is soft carpet and there is a hand-rail!!! hmmm, am I cut out for China?

I have no video or proof of this on U-tube but there are five teenagers in Savannah's room, including some very good looking young men who think that her Mother is stark raving mad, who can vouch for me.  None of which, I may add, wanted to join me!

Thanks again you lovely people....

P.S.  I did not visit Massimo today x

If anyone donates tomorrow - I will find a swimming pool and swim 30 lengths!! (this time, there may be photos or video!!) xxx

1 comment: